Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Let it Snow

 Only 24 more days to Christmas!! Yep, I 'm feeling the Christmas spirit !!

Today I am sharing my first Christmas card using a sweet image from Artbymiran




This sweet image is Charis and you can find her in our Artbymiran Etsy shop 

If you'd like to see details of my card please visit my blog.  

You'll can find more lovely images over at the  Art by MiRan store 
 and red rubber stamps at Whimsy Stamps 

Don't forget we have monthly challenges and lots of crafty chatter on our

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images ArtbyMiran  has to offer!

Thanks for visiting!! {Crafty Hugs} Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx