Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

Florida, Arkansas , Maine and Ohio Simply Betty Stamps 50 State Girls

Happy Monday on this last day of August!!

I think I can say without a doubt I am ready for some 
cooler weather.

Today I am sharing 4 cards that I created using the latest 50 State Girls 
from Simply Betty Stamps 

No challenge other than challenging myself to get them colored and 
created. Pretty happy with each of them. They all will come in handy 
for giving as birthday cards 

Miss Florida "Sending you Big Squeezes!




Maine Merimaid 


Love the papers with this one making it a simple and beautiful 



Ohio State Cheerleader, being a Ohio neighbor had to color her up 
I found these fun Ohio Etsy shope 




Arkansas Amy - home of the Gem! 
Gorgeous papers from Our Daily Bread 




Thanks for visiting!! {Crafty Hugs} Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx