Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Great Pumpkin Secret Halloween Swap blog hop!

Another fun event from Simply Betty Fan Page!!

A Halloween Swap this time, where a few of us crafty gals were given a secret Halloween partner to 
surprise with a package of fun goodies!

It's always so fun to receive a package of goodies and this swap my secret Halloween partner sent me a box filled with some amazing and fun Halloween goodies!!




See all the fabulous goodness Sweet Robin surprised me with!! 


Thank you so much Robin, !!! I love all the fun Halloween goodies!!

Here the blog line up to follow to see what everyone received!

SBS

Corinne Jones

Vicky Fortier

Melisssa Doherty

Anita Blake

Holly Hughes 


Elisabete Balcavage

 Ashley Murphy

Robin Bogle




7 comments:

Corinne said...

oh so Fabulous!! Love all the goodies and a stunning card too...
hugs

Crafting Vicky said...

So fun :) Love the great card as well!!!

E said...

This is so much fun!! WHat great goodies you got! and the card is beautiful

Unknown said...

What an awesome craft and fun stash. Don't eat the candy too quick 😊

Robin's Crafting Creations said...

I'm so glad you liked everything, I LOVE DOING THESE SWAPS..

Crafting with Darcy said...

Such a great variety of stuff you got!! Such fun! Enjoy!! And I love the card! It is beautiful!
Hugs
Darcy

Ashley's Crafty Creations said...

Love that mug!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx